Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Telling Your Story...

None of us are comprised of a single story. Our lives are many stories woven together intricately to create who we become. There are moments of heroism and moments of vulnerability. When you tell your story, which ever part you chose to share tell it with your whole heart.

There are parts my story, parts of me, that I will only share with my spouse, or the person that will become my spouse when that time comes. Some things are simply to personal. There are stories, and moments, that I will share openly. Sometimes these are things others would hold tightly to themselves. Many trials we have suffered openly and we have come through them because of the sense of community, because of the love and support we received from thousands of people who prayed for us, but we never met. Currently we are in one of those periods of life. This is a time I would rather continue to hold private, but I can not. We are not doing well, and we are at the end of our rope, there are no more knots to be tied at this point. I am, as always, telling a part of our story with my whole heart. I know we will come through this and look back with a heart full of love and this too will become another piece, another part of our testimony. For those of you that have seen the link on caringbridge, this is no different, it is the same one. For others, this link is my moment of vulnerability.

No comments:

Post a Comment