Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sharing a few Photo's and Random thoughts.

One of the things I love about the blog is the ability to share photos. Caring Bridge gave you a limited ability to share small photos. With the blog, I can share photos that you don't need a magnifying glass to see.





 "If you want to know what a person fears losing watch what they photograph most"













This Easter we were missing Toria. It felt like something was missing from the day, but as the girls get older and start lives of their own I realize it will be harder for us all to be together every holiday, especially since we live in three different cities now. Sarah purchased her first car and made her first trip to visit us by herself. I am proud of the beautiful young woman she is becoming.

Britt and Sarah are close. They have a beautiful bond. I wish they could spend more time together. I hope that this summer they are able to, we all need someone we can confide in. Sarah is that person for her. One of the things that hurts my heart about the relationship Heather and Britt have is how they can't have that kind of bond. When they were little I always wanted them to be close. Toria and Sarah are close, it was always supposed to be Britt and Heather that were close too. Britt and Heather are close and have a beautiful relationship, but it is different. 

Toria is getting ready to graduate from UNC-G. She has become a beautiful woman. She is finding her way in the world like most 20 somethings. I know the future is bright for my girls. I pray they find the right way in the world and are not lead in the wrong direction by the wrong people.




 Andrew and Britt play tennis when we go to one of the several area parks. Britt loves tennis. They both are fairly good players. I am still trying to convince Heather Riley to join me in disc golf, she proclaims the game is boring no matter how exciting to try to make it for her.. She doesn't like tennis either. She is more of a baseball and soccer girl.









Every Saturday Heather as Miracle League softball. She enjoys playing every weekend. Even though she has played for several years she still needs a "buddy" to keep her on track and she still refuses to go on the field without Andrew. Heather is a character.















                                                                                                
One of our favorite places to go is Freedom Park. I have been taking Heather there for several years. Dr.Parrotts nurse, Leigh and I would have lunch there years ago when Heather had appointments in Charlotte when Dr.Parrott first moved to the area. Freedom Park is a beautiful park in Charlotte, NC.

 I love to watch Andrew and Heather play here. The love he has for she and Britt amaze me. There are times it overwhelms me to try and grasp how someone can love little girls unrelated him.. I watch him interacting with such tenderness and affection, . When I see Heather looking at him and I realize how much she loves him in return it is more than I can grasp, my heart swells with joy and I thank God for allowing all of us to experience this kind of relationship, this kind of love. It is something each of us needed in our lives at the exact moment it happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment